Sunday, October 15, 2017

Trio of Gift Tags | Winnie & Walter

Hello everyone,
I have some really cute gift tags to share today. I love making these and it seems like I am very much into circular tags these days. :D Here's a look at all my tags :



Here is the individual view :

To create this tag, I went with the ombre look. I wanted to use the newly released dies from w and w as they are the perfect size for the tags. I'm especially in love with the Thanks word die.

I started with first die cutting some circles in white cardstock and then stamped and white heat embossed the background using the Mini Scenery stamp : Do You See What I See set. I then did some ink blending using Picked Raspberry Distress ink keeping the top part dark and gradually fading the ink blending, creating an ombre look.

I die cut the sentiment 'Celebrate' and colored it partially using Picked Raspberry Distress ink and the remaining half with my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush pens. The flowers and leaves are stamped and die cut using the Winnie and Walter: The Big, the Bold and Extras set. The small poinsettia flower is from the In Bloom : Hollie's Festive Florals. I also added some Diamond Stickles over my die-cut sentiment to add some bling.


I made another tag keeping the design same, but changing the ink colours. I have used Fired Brick and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks to get the orange colour. I ink blended the colours and created an ombre background. 

                                                 
The flowers and leaves are stamped and die cut using the Winnie and Walter: The Big, the Bold and Extras stamp set. The small poinsettia flower is from the In Bloom : Hollie's Festive Florals. I also added some Diamond Stickles over my die-cut sentiment to add some bling.


Thanks Tag

The circle for this tag is cut from the w and w Ring in the Celebration cutaways. I love the scalloped look of it and even though it is not a stand-alone die, I think it looks great as an individual tag. 

I heat-embossed the Mini Scenery : Do You See What I See using Ranger Super Fine White embossing powder. This time I used Broken China Distress ink to create the ombre background. The poinsettia and the foliage are from the In Bloom : Hollie's Festive Florals. I also added the thanks die cut from the Thanks Cutaway to complete my tag.


I am entering these in the following challenges :


I hope you liked my tags :) I would love to hear what you think of them. Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. these are all gorgeous, at first glance without reading I thought these may be ornaments, they are pretty enough to be that's for sure!! Love the coloring on the sentiments too

    ReplyDelete