Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Celebrate | Honey Bee Stamps Card

Hi everyone!
I'm back to share my this week's card for honey Bee Stamps. You may have seen it on my Facebook & Instagram pages already, and if not, here's my card :



To create this card, I first took a A2 card base which I created using Neenah Solar White Classic Crest cardstock. Next, I did some stenciling on the background using the Honey Bee Stamps Hexagon Background Layering stencil. I used Prima Marketing Light Paste mixed with some Mustard Seed Distress ink to create a custom paste. For my flowers and foliage, I stamped the images from three different sets- Honey Bee Stamps Hello Gorgeous, Country Blooms and Zen Florals. Don't all of them look fantastic together? I colored them using my Zig Clean Color Real brush pens and then cut them out using their coordinating die sets. For my sentiment, I used the Hooray Honey Cuts set. I added few clear dew drops and black paint spatters to finish off my card.


Linking my card to the Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes Challenge & Stamping Sensations - Flowers.

I would love to know what you think of my card! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. this is awesome ! its always a pleasure dropping in at your blog
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning!! I love the texture and the colors!! The flowers look amazing!! Gorgeous colors and design!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors and the flowers are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful floral creation and super background as well, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations 'Anything with Flowers' theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my it is just Gorgeous, love your paste background and the layering of your beautiful flowers, lovely arrangement!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Gorgeous floral creation, Hussena! Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete