Sunday, April 24, 2016

Post 2 | Guest Designing at Peek-a-boo Designs

Hello friends!
This is a continuation of my previous post.  These are the second set of projects I made using Peek-a-boo Designs stamp - Little Wonder. Here's a look what I made :

 This stamp set has some of the cutest images which work very well for creating some adorable embellishments too :) I decided to create my own pattern paper using the small images from this set, so I directly stamped and clear embossed three of the images from this set and lightly colored in using Distress inks. Once my pattern paper was ready, I made a pillow box out of it. Tied a bow using satin ribbon and added a tag to it which is again stamped from the Little Wonder set.


This cute gift tag is also created using the Little Wonder stamp set. Both the image and the sentiment are from the same set. I have off-setted the tag using another tag on the back with a strip of Washi Tape. The little clouds and the sun are from a Winnie & Walter set called Our Town.


I created two Onesies, one is a card and other a tag. The central image is stamped and colored using different mediums. On the card, I have colored it using watercolor pencils and on the tag I have used markers to color my image.


Onesie Card


Onesie Tag

I'm entering my gift tag and Onesie tag to Paru's Card Making Challenges- Anything Goes, My Pillow Box & my Onesies Card & tag to the Ranganjali Monthly Challenge- Embossing, Simon Says Stamp - Make it Girlie (Onesie Tag & Onesie Card).


Hope you all like my projects. I had so much fun creating with this set. Do let me know your views regarding it. Would love to hear from you. :)

4 comments:

  1. TOOT Sweet! Congratulations on guesting with Peek-a-boo Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are so sweet and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of your projects are just too sweet!!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete